Evil Music you can listen to as you read the article
Your doomsday device has been activated. The tools is within your grasp. The good guys are locked away in the Death Trap. Your circuitous Evil Plan is three-quarters complete! You know there is only one thing left for you to do — but first things first: Muahahahahahaha!
Yes the Evil Laugh.
It is used by:
1. A famous supervillain who's been doing this since before it was cool.
2. A very old wizard-type fellow or Mad Scientist for whom this just comes naturally.
3. A bona fide psycho, in which case you'd better do some pretty impressive cackling.
4. A Genre Savvy Villain who does it because it's a classic villain maneuver.
5. A truly Magnificent Chessmaster who may or may not be an Anti-Hero, but almost always VERY LOUD.
In real life Passionate laughter, like screaming, is a great relief for stress and adrenaline with the added benefit of embarrassing and taunting self-conscious opponents. Just don't take it too far in public.
Oh Yeah Here are some other evil laughs not used often in other shows:
.Kahk Kahk Kahk
.Eh eh eh eh
.Ho ho ho
.Hoh hoh hooooo
.Na ha ha ha ha
_________________The Irken Empire Shall be victoriousIt's time for The Irken Empire Hour, Today's broadcast will feature Wario's Political beliefs and thoughts......Oh RightZim's Theme