planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean?   What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:55 pm

What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean? Villai12

Music for the Article

He is a glory hog in every sense of the word. Evil Cannot Comprehend Good? Hardly! we understand the value of what good deeds we do, and how much we deserve in return for the most trifling sacrifice we give. People should be grateful to us. No, offsetting our mistakes by the good we've done is not sufficient; it's just ingratitude not to give us more, which is an injury.

What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean? Starsc16

Not even his True Companions are safe; they exist to be loyal to him, not vice versa. Indeed, he may sacrifice them for his own amusement. That's what they're there for. He may, of course, be angry at their harm or death at the hands of others, but that is because it removes a useful resource from his plans, or infringes on our authority. Similarly, if they reveal their intentions of betraying their superiors, and their subordinates revolt against us, they'll be shocked by the treachery.

What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean? Starsc17

The hero's coterie, on the other hand, merely provides a good source of rival revenge. Romantic relationships are much the same, those from whom whho crave affection must give all their love while they just take.

Conversely, doing us a good turn may result in a wide degree of gratitude and "reward" for our helper. It can range from understandably none at all to generous offers of a quick and painless death. More benevolent overlords, as of course we are, may offer a Shiny New Land for a good manicure, or a lifetime of friendship.

Of course, they might just be an jerk and expect the world to always forgive and oblige them whenever they do wrong... but how often is that? Then there's times where they, simply destroy their benefactor

MAN THIS GUY IS ANNOYING I DISLIKE THIS GUY!!!

Last edited by Invader Zim on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean?   What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:00 pm

This was interesting.
One edit that you Hate this guy. Hate is too strong perhaps strongly dislike.
The images were pretty cool.
The music that was part of the article was interesting cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

What does the phrase "It's All About Me" mean?
Page 1 of 1