planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could You Explain "My Melody"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Empty
PostSubject: Could You Explain "My Melody"?   Could You Explain "My Melody"? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 pm

(We see Zim and GIR walking down the streets Zim notices a shadow.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gWaiBGjzSk

Zim: Wait a minute.....................is someone following use

GIR: What now Zim?

Zim: What i mean is that, is something in this intermission.

(suddenly Zim notices a small creature riding another small creature)

Could You Explain "My Melody"? 0240

Zim: Whew I was expecting something bigger.

GIR: Aw how cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6lOz2mVni8

(Zim then notices something the smaller one takes out a baton and starts to extract black music notes of a guy who looks unhappy)

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Double10

ZIm: So you want to get cookies at the bakery?

GIR: Let's MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Ribbons

Could You Explain "My Melody"? 0241

We shall now return you to the article you expected

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Onegai10

Music for the First Half of the Article

In Mari Land, a picturesque world entirely populated by Ridiculously Cute animals who are actually toys, two miscreants named Kuromi and Baku are imprisoned in a dungeon. One day, they obtain the Melody Key, a magical instrument with dark powers, and escape from the prison. They head to the human world in order to collect Black Notes by making people's dreams come true in horrible ways, with the eventual goal of resurrecting the Spirit of Dark Power. Meanwhile, an acquaintance of Kuromi named My Melody is suspected of helping the two fugitives escape. She is ordered to go to the human world to arrest them and save people's dreams. My Melody arrives in Yumemigaoka City and helps a junior high school student named Uta Yumeno when she falls victim to Kuromi's Melody Key. The two become friends, and My Melody starts living with Uta. After that, My Melody and Uta are involved in various troubles caused by Kuromi, but they solve them using My Melody's Melody Takt, a magical conductor's baton.

As each season of the series progresses, newer tasks fall to My Melody and her friends.

Heroes

. My Melody

Could You Explain "My Melody"? My_mel10

My Melody is the main protagonist of the series, is a rabbit from Mary Land . Throughout the show, she is shown wearing a pink hood that also covers her ears. With adequate cooking ability, My Melody is the one who prepares meals for Uta and her family. Her nickname is My Melo. The magic that comes from her tact can only be used as an antidote to Kuromi's spell. When she waves the tact, a small heart sticker attaches to an object and brings it to life. The animated object then helps to reverse the effects of Kuromi's magic. Sometimes, the animated object won't be able to perform the specific task it needs to. My Melody will then smile at it sweetly and say, "[object name] Please?". This causes the enchanted object's power to intensify, sometimes increasing its size. Surprisingly, even Kuromi has become one of the things Melody used her magic on which was seen in one episode.

As a very cheerful individual, My Melody is never seen angry. She can be a bit scatterbrained and oblivious to things though. She also doesn't seem to have any affections for anybody the way Kuromi and Uta have for Keiichi, although she is quite fond of Rabbit Eared Mask. To travel from place to place, My Melody uses a pink umbrella which enables her to fly. This was until Kuromi stole and used it to go to Mary Land. Since then, she started sharing with Flat's umbrella. She regains it back in the second season.

. Flat the Mouse

Could You Explain "My Melody"? 0242

A blue mouse with yellow ears who wears an orange or pink ribbon on his tail. He is the closest among My Melody's animal friends. Whenever there's trouble, especially a curse created by Kuromi's magic, My Melody sometimes casts a spell on Flat to deal with it. There have also been hints that Flat may have a crush on My Melody, for example blushing when she hugs him in one episode.

Flat also has great social skills when it comes to interacting with the opposite gender. With these, he occasionally gives pointers to Kakeru when trying to contact Uta in certain situations.

. Piano

Could You Explain "My Melody"? 0243

Piano is a sheep with pink wool. Behind only to Flat, she is Melody's second closest animal friend. Though she can't actually speak, she does have talent in playing keyboards. It was hinted in Onegai My Melody Kirara★ that she also has good Knitting Skills, and in the first season that she is good at writing poetry.

. Uta Yumeno

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Uta_yu10

Born in November 19, Uta is My Melody's second human friend. She is the first person to fall victim to Kuromi's Melody Key. She is very cheerful and energetic. Also has a crush on Hiiragi. When she sings she can power up the Melody Takt by singing, just like how Jun and Hiiragi power up the Melody Key. In Episode 4 of the first series, that her mother is a "Star in the Heavens" meaning she passes away long before the events of the series take place. In Onegai My Melody Sukkiri, she became Kogure's girl friend

. Kakeru Kogure

Could You Explain "My Melody"? 0244

One of Uta's friends. Kakeru has known her since they were little. He has a crush on Uta. He had bullied Uta when they were young and now regrets it, hoping the past will be put aside as he attempts to tell her how he feels. He confessed his love to Uta in Onegai My Melody Kurukuru Shuffle. His first kisses were accidentally taken by Hiiragi, his 2nd by Jun, and other by Baku. In Onegai My Melody Sukkiri, he became Uta's boyfriend.

. Keiichi Hiiragi

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Keiich10

A famous violinst and teen heartthrob, Hiiragi's violin playing supplies Kuromi's Melody Key with Dark Power in the first series being the apparent chosen of the Melody Bow. Very popular around girls he is often secretly agitated or indifferent to ladies. He joins Kuromi's side to unleash the Dark Power seemingly out of boredom but soon is the de facto leader of Kuromi's group. He is not above subterfuge to further his goals and keep the knowledge he is working with My Melody's enemies a secret from the heroes though he interacts with them freely. In ~Kurukuru Shuffle!~, he transforms into Usamimi Kamen with My Melody's magic. Forced to become My Melo's super hero due to his actions in the first season, he absolutely hates becoming Usamimi Kamen, as he is often apathetic and unenergetic when My Melo summons him.

. Mana Fujisaki

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Mana_f10

A tomboyish red-haired girl who is one of Uta's friends. She is athletic and has a fear of cute things. Whenever Kuromi and Baku created chaos, she would often kick them out of the vicinity. She has a frog named Kojiro. Whenever My Melo comes near or talks to her, she would often freak out in the same way another girl would if she came in contact with a rat or a spider.

. Miki Sakurazuka

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Miki_s10

One of Uta's friends. Loves happy, dramatic and romantic stuff. She is often seen reciting poems she has written and she also likes to draw. Miki also has a crush on Keiichi Hiiragi but is fine just cheering Uta on when it comes to their relationship.

Villians

. Kuromi

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Kuromi11

Second Half of the Half of the Article

Kuromi is My Melody's Rival, a rabbit who wears a black joker's hat with a pink skull at the center of her forehead. The skull's facial expression changes to match Kuromi's mood. Wielding a magical artifact called the Melody Key, which is infused with dark dream-corrupting powers, Kuromi is trying to collect 100 Black Notes in order to resurrect the Spirit of Dark Power, in the hopes that it will destroy her enemies, especially My Melody. Her tail is a weak point wherein she would fall unconscious if someone were to step on it or pull it.

She is an escaped prisoner from Mary Land. She was arrested but it was later revealed that Kuromi committed crimes like stealing bread in order to feed Baku's poor family. When Kuromi was on trial, Baku tried to convince the judge that he too was responsible. But Kuromi claimed that Baku was lying, so that her friend wouldn't share a similar fate. What started her grudge towards My Melo was an incident where My Melo unknowingly tore a page from her journal to wipe Piano the sheep's nose. Since then, Kuromi has been writing down on it all the mishaps and unfavorable moments that My Melo has caused her (accidentally). More than 3,000 events written, Kuromi sometimes reads them in front of My Melody, but My Melody seems oblivious to why Kuromi's so upset over them.

Kuromi is the leader of a biker gang known as "Kuromi's 5." Other members include a purple cat named Nyanmi, a pale orange dog named Wanmi, a white fox named Konmi, and a grey and white rat named Chumi. They all wear black and drive around in a menacing fashion.

Just like Uta, Kuromi has affections for Hiiragi. Her affections for him seem somewhat stronger than Uta's however. In one episode, Kuromi used the power of the Melody Key to turn herself into a human being so she could dance with him, taking the pseudonym Kurumi Nui. Hiiragi actually seemed to be very attracted to Kurumi Nui, but, unfortunately, the spell had a Cinderella-esque effect: if Kuromi did not return to the spell-casting circle before all the magical candles blew out, she'd be turned into a tapir like Baku. Because of this, she had to run away in the middle of dancing with Hiiragi, but he kissed her hand in farewell. In the show's opening theme prior to this episode, Kuromi is seen in the rain under a blue umbrella (Uta is usually in this part). Kuromi also turns into Kurumi Nui in episode 31 of KuruKuru Shuffle.

Besides being desperate, Kuromi also has a bit of a good side. On Christmas Eve, she first refused to accept the gift her parent's gave because she was still displeased on why nobody, not even them, came to visit when she was imprisoned. But with it include a letter telling that her parents still cherished her and that they even tried to come inside the dungeon but weren't permitted. Deeply touched by this, Kuromi accepted the present. She then returned to Uta whom she ignored to help earlier. Combined with My Melo's magic with some from Santa Claus, Kuromi helped summoned the spirit of Uta's deceased mother (how this person died isn't known).

. Baku

Could You Explain "My Melody"? 0240

Music for the Third Half of the Article

A purple tapir and Kuromi's sidekick with the ability to fly. He, in some episodes, appears to have a crush on Kuromi, and is often victim to Kuromi's anger. Kuromi is frequently very physically abusive to him, but regardless, she truly does love him, although despite the fact that they're both animals, they have a master-pet relationship.

Like Kuromi, Baku has a journal where he writes down his moments with her. Hiiragi burns it in the middle of the first season, but he somehow retrieves it in the second season when they break out of jail.

His birthday is confirmed to be on February 29. He does appear to have a conscience. On one occasion, he was seen delivering newspapers and giving rides to children. Baku has the ability to sniff out Black Notes, and whenever a new one is obtained, Kuromi skewers it with a magical stick and Baku eats it for safekeeping. Baku first met Kuromi at a beach in Mari Land.

. Spirit of Dark Power

Could You Explain "My Melody"? 021

The antagonist of all 4 series. A mysterious being that is able to inhabit those who tamper with the Dark Power or have powerful dreams. Because Kuromi's too lazy to say his entire name, she shortens it to "Dar-chan", much to his disgust.
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

Could You Explain "My Melody"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could You Explain "My Melody"?   Could You Explain "My Melody"? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:35 am

This was so Ridiculously GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the funny part of the intermission. I thought something scary was goig to happen-whew111
You really led the reader-god job!!!!!!

The music as an introduction was catchy-I liked IT Exclamation cheers cheers

The images you showed were great. I can see how this show is such a hit in other countries. I woner why we never have it. After reading your article I have to admit I would watch this show. LOVE the article flower
Back to top Go down

Could You Explain "My Melody"?
Page 1 of 1