planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemy Alliance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Enemy Alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Enemy Alliance?   Enemy Alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Enemy Alliance? 0508

Music to listen to as you read the article

A shorter form of the phrase: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Another phrase used to describe this is "War makes for strange bedfellows." This results in a scenario where foes must work together to achieve a common goal.

This type of team-up usually starts with the villain coming to the hero's aid, usually saying that a certain threat is a danger to them both, or "No one kills you but me!" when they save the hero from certain doom. After the team-up, the villain will usually let the hero live for now because they were so useful, so everything can return to status quo.

Frequently, if it is a goodie-baddie partnership, the baddie will look for opportunities to pull something that gets them a profit (or, in the case of really bad baddies, allows them to stab the goodie in the back). Of course, with the villain having returned to his evil ways after pitching in to defeat the external threat.

How Ungrateful.

Except when it isn't, and there's creep towards Friendly Enemy status.

Sometimes the Villian is more the hero's Worthy Opponent than a villain, and it's a pity to see them go back to their old rivalry in the end because together, they're a nearly unstoppable fighting force.

What do you think of this.
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

Enemy Alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Alliance?   Enemy Alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:35 pm

what do I think of this? the enemy of my enemy is my friend-omg i must have read that 5 times to make sense of it.-great saying.
I like how the music starts off than picks up in pace-a real cool soundtrack

Good article- the enemy line should be a t-shirt
Back to top Go down

Enemy Alliance?
Page 1 of 1