planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath   Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath is an action-adventure game developed by Oddworld Inhabitants and published by Electronic Arts for the Microsoft Xbox. Music for the game was written by composer Michael Bross. It was released in January 25, 2005. A version for the PlayStation 2 was planned, but canceled. Oddworld Inhabitants have indicated that they will release the other chapters of Oddworld as movies, as they claim they originally intended.

The game details the adventures of Stranger, a fearsome bounty hunter. Throughout the game, Stranger pursues and captures outlaws in order to collect bounties. The goal is to ultimately earn enough moolah (in-game money) to pay for a mysterious life-saving operation. One of the most notable features is the "live ammunition" system, which is literally ammunition made of living creatures like fictional insects and small mammals, each with different uses and effects against enemies.[1]

Plot
The game begins with a bounty hunter, known only as the Stranger, catching various Outlaws and criminals to try to raise money for a mysterious operation. Later on, he hears a story about a town of creatures called Grubbs that is being tormented by a demon. The town used to be protected by a race of creatures called the Steef, but they are extinct.

When the Stranger arrives in the town, he discovers that the river near the town has been dried up by a dam, which was built by a person called Sekto. It is revealed that Sekto is responsible for the extinction of the Steef. Sekto is offering a bounty for the Steef, believing that there are still a few around. The Stranger refuses his offer. Sekto believes that the Stranger knows where the Steef are hiding, so he hires an outlaw named D. Caste Raider to capture the Stranger and interrogate him. During the interrogation, Raider discovers that the Stranger is a Steef. After this revelation, the Stranger escapes from Raider’s hideout and makes his way to the Grubb’s town.

When the Stranger meets the Grubb leader, he discovers that Sekto is the demon that stole the water from the Grubbs. The Stranger then confronts Sekto. As they battle, the dam is destroyed, flooding Raider’s hideout. As Sekto lies dying, they discover that he is a Steef,Controlled by a pirasite like squid 5], The Squid is then seen swimming away from town in the river.

In my oinion the Stranger is cool he reminds me of various Cowboy charcters and chewbacca I like all those other chacters too I also like the wild west theme
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

PostSubject: Re: Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath   Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 am

i have never played this game. No
Can I rent it from Blockbuster etc Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

PostSubject: Re: Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath   Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:03 am

Auctually you can buy it on Ebay but you need a Xbox first
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath   Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Page 1 of 1