planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenrais
Elite Private 2nd Class
Elite Private 2nd Class

Characters
Name:
Desc.:
specices:

The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Empty
PostSubject: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Just so you guys know they will be very incomplete so I don't give the story away
Intro:In this world two evil mages rule over most of the lands. There names are Phobos and Deimos. Along with a group of my friends I am attempting to find the soul Case. If I find it and put my soul shard in it I will become an elemental angel and have the power to defeat them. My name is Ziro Kraia. I am an axemaster mage of the land Lukon.My element is light. This is my story.

Chapter 1(The Angel): So there I sat. I had found out my father was either dead or in hiding. His dagger even arrived at my house. At that moment a man with an axe appeared. "Hello. My name is Zed. I know your father and I can help you find the soul case." Really?" I said that with a look of suprise. "Yes. I can. Now come." We traveledfor 20 miles. Then he explained that he was an angel.

Last edited by Zenrais on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaypalace.createmybb3.com
G.I.R.
Emperor
Emperor
G.I.R.

Characters
Name:
Desc.:
specices:

The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Tthis sounds good!

Last edited by G.I.R. on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenrais
Elite Private 2nd Class
Elite Private 2nd Class

Characters
Name:
Desc.:
specices:

PostSubject: Re: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:13 pm

UPDATE
Back to top Go down
Zenrais
Elite Private 2nd Class
Elite Private 2nd Class

Characters
Name:
Desc.:
specices:

PostSubject: Re: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm

It isn't a book. It will be a series
Back to top Go down
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

PostSubject: Re: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:17 pm

sounds nice
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
Zenrais
Elite Private 2nd Class
Elite Private 2nd Class

Characters
Name:
Desc.:
specices:

PostSubject: Re: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
G.I.R.
Emperor
Emperor
G.I.R.

Characters
Name:
Desc.:
specices:

PostSubject: Re: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm

If it's a seires is it a book seires? Looks cool! afro farao afro
Back to top Go down
Zenrais
Elite Private 2nd Class
Elite Private 2nd Class

Characters
Name:
Desc.:
specices:

PostSubject: Re: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:51 pm

It is for my company, Awesome Bros. Productions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)   The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soul case(Based on a project I am working on and I might only post 2 chapters)
Page 1 of 1