planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack of the Saucer Morons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Attack of the Saucer Morons Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the Saucer Morons   Attack of the Saucer Morons Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 am

Zim, in his Voot cruiser, is about to crash into a police cruiser but swerves away at the last second, making the car crash. Zim flies away laughing and checks the car off a list, when his ship collides with a bee. He crashes, and escapes to retrieve his ship in the morning. However, the ship, along with Zim (who doesn't notice), is discovered by a bearded man who, as we soon see, is obsessed with aliens. Zim comes back in his old man disguise, but is shocked to discover his ship is worshipped by dozens of moronic alien believers. His disguise falls off, and he is paraded as an alien god.

Desperate, Zim contacts Gir, who has been partying, and tells him to rescue him. Gir comes in the form of a government man, who tells the skeptical nutballs that Zim is an "experimental government aircraft", and camofluages the ship as a piggy. However, Zim and Gir have to make a hasty escape on the piggy, as they are quickly found out. They have the ride of their lives getting away, but the innocent bee comes back, crashing their ship again. This time, they are smack-dab in the middle of a UFO convention.

i feel This is kinda stupid but i like the old man dusice and i fel this scene is funny

Zim: Once I end the war with the humans I will begin the war aginst....THE BEES!
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com

Attack of the Saucer Morons
Page 1 of 1