planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean?   What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:40 pm

What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean? 0108

The story is simple.

Ed likes Susie, and he makes several increasingly obvious hints that he's interested, he'd like to ask her out, and wants to be her boyfriend. Susie (though gender reversals are common, an example woule be the Nightmare Before Christmas) will usually be oblivious enough that his stuttering overtures aren't heard or followed up on, and on top is usually blind to Ed as a love interest because she either sees him as a brother, believes she is unworthy of love and assumes she's misunderstanding his intentions, can not recognize love when it's not edged with danger or occuring like a romance novel, or he never blips her romantic radar to begin with. Deep, deep denial also is a possibility.

Expect Susie to say things like "I wish there were someone out there for me" and Ed to respond with "He might be closer than you think." Of course, she'll think he's being vaguely hopeful rather than literal. In the worst cases, Susie may be actively looking for someone (in general or particular) and just be completely blind to other people's feelings for her, or even already seeing someone (let's call him Frank), Frank may or may not be the right guy for her, but that's secondary to her being oblivious to Ed trying very hard to get her attention.

If Susie really is attracted and doesn't realize it, Tsundere behavior may result, or she may treat Ed as her Protectorate, or ensure that he's fed.

the story usally ends with Ed winning Susie's heart in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean?   What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:58 pm

The oblivious to love would make a good article story line-most often than not people are not aware of interest in each other or are so wrappped up in work that they fail to recognize this situation.

I liked the examples you gave-good job cheers elephant lol! study study
Back to top Go down

What does the Phrase "Oblivious to Love" Mean?
Page 1 of 1