planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy World?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Crazy World? Empty
PostSubject: Crazy World?   Crazy World? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Crazy World? 033

Adventure Time By Pendleton Ward

Music for the Article

A world that would be utterly confusing to live in. But instead of everything being depressingly rotten or a dystopia, everything is depressingly ridiculous. Nothing in the world makes sense, and the very laws of physics seem to exist for the purpose of making things turn out unfairly. Any attempt to find meaning or validation is answered with a literal battle in the middle of town full of battles where nobody wins

This place is weird the scenery can be quite weird and random at times like a forest of irrelevant Road-Signs and PINK Tumbleweeds, you don't need to eat or even breathe if you don't think about it, day and night change instantly with no transition, giant apartment buildings made for ANTS, The weather is forecast as Sunny with occasional ice cream falling form the sky, but it fails to actually rain ice-cream

It gets worse when the Leader of this weird place makes justifications for stupid or criminal government programs and is spending the government money making statues of cereal mascots rather than solving problems as if he's on the John Stewart Show

In some more surreal cases it consists of gravity working in different directions, walking through doors or behind objects and ending up in some random other location, buildings floating in midair, the ground developing a checkerboard pattern,  and of course, the situation of navigating the already twisted landscape which is only made worse by the above problems.

The heroes maintain their sanity by not questioning what they see and ignoring it.

This world is exactly like my comedy routines, I don't think it's bad in any way, there is hope and joy it's just that everything is cartoon like

If you want to see a Pendleton Ward cartoon click Here
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

Crazy World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy World?   Crazy World? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:35 pm

I love the cartoon-it was so much fun to watch-is it on TV?

The article was cool very interesting. I thought it had some very different aspects that were
surreal but cool. were these your ideas very cool.

I like the art the simplicity then the colors were enjoyable:cheers: cheers cheers study lol! 
Back to top Go down

Crazy World?
Page 1 of 1