planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeRegisterLog in

Happy Endings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Happy Endings! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Endings!   Happy Endings! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Happy Endings! The_pr10

Music for the First Half Article

So, we've had a whole love story. The main couple have passed through all the possible obstacles separating them: physical distance, a Love Triangle, a properly jealous villain, the comedic villian defeatned, maybe even the Big Bad (common in epic fairy tales). Now, they are kissing each other at sunset as the very well known words are narrated:

"And they lived Happily Ever After..."

Normally, that's the end.

Despite being one of The Oldest Ones in the Book, this ending is still used more frequently than you'd think. Many audiences simply want a Happy Ending because it makes them feel good. True art may be angsty, but Angst Aversion is also a fact of life. Everyone has their own favorite spot on the Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism, and the Happily Ever After ending is meant to appeal to those who prefer the more idealistic side of things.

The original source of the Happily Ever After endings, the Fairy Tale, often dealt with the end of the evil characters, with great finality and with more details than the hero and heroine's happiness.

Happy Endings! If_onl10

Or, if we cut to the future, show them at home with their growing children. With scenes of the hero and his love intrest becoming parents may feature grandchildren, or even great-grandchildren. Unmatched friends often appear in the role of Honorary Uncle; conversely,

Happy Endings! 0185

Weddings for Everyone may result in loads of underfoot children. And expect the newborns to be named after dead friends or teammates who had made didn't make it during the course of the story, clearing the path for the heroes' victory at the cost of their own lives.

Sometimes a cast of characters in a story go through a lot more hardship, anguish and grief than is necessary for a story. In the end, however, you see them get their happily-ever-after. While humans may act bad and the world may seem like it's a poor place to be, but that doesn't mean that the worst villain is beyond redemption, or that things can't be improved with hard work or even The Power of Love.

Some a sudden plot-twist comes around that yields a happier ending than one could have logically expected, such as a character who has seemingly died is actually still alive and helping the hero.

Happy Endings! The_we10

Eaither way it's quiet beautiful and I LIKE THIS KIND ENDING

Music for the Second Half of the Article

Well that's it for now..........................GOODBYE EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING MY ARTICLES, DON'T WORRY THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARLY I'M GOING BACK TO DOING COMEDY!!!!

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY AUDIENCE I REALLY ENJOYED YOU'RE OPINIONS!!!!

End Credits

The Irken Empire Shall be victorious

It's time for The Irken Empire Hour, Today's broadcast will feature Wario's Political beliefs and thoughts...

Happy Endings! 079

...Oh Right

Zim's Theme
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

Happy Endings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Endings!   Happy Endings! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:57 am

Everyone enjoys a happy ending.
This was a uplifting article to read.
My favorite part was the Wedding. The music was really appropriate.

The ending was neat. I like how you explained the temporary absence-and thanking
the readers of your article good job
Back to top Go down

Happy Endings!
Page 1 of 1