planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trick 'r Treat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Trick 'r Treat Empty
PostSubject: Trick 'r Treat   Trick 'r Treat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:29 pm

(WARNING: before I tell you about this film I must warn you this may be very scary so I will only tell you a small plot summary of its tralier I am only telling you guys about this film because halloween is coming up ) The film is an anthology of four Halloween-related scary stories. One thing that ties the stories together is the presence of Sam, a mysterious pint-sized trick-or-treater with a burlap pumpkin mask, who makes an appearance in all the stories, as a 'friendly-reminder'( acculaty a murderous phyopath) to those who break the Halloween traditions.

Nothing is what it seems when a suburban couple learns the dangers of blowing out a jack-o'-lantern before midnight; a terrifying principal with a phyopath attitude teaches one neighbor the true meaning of Halloween; Laurie , a young woman dressed as Little Red Riding Hood, is stalked by a mysterious hooded figure at a local Halloween festival; a group of pranksters go too far and discover the horrifying truth buried in a local urban legend of a school bus incedent; and a cantankerous old hermit , is visited by a strange trick-or-treater with a few bones to pick.

Things turn deadly as strange creatures of every variety — human and otherwise — try to survive the scariest night of the year.

(if you want to know the plot of the 4 stories go to Wikipedia) I founded the movie descriptions very scary if you go see it you are better off watching The orphan or corline. oh and by the way I am SO SO SORRY IF I SCARED YOU GUYS affraid
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

Trick 'r Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick 'r Treat   Trick 'r Treat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Hey Great Introduction. I want to definetly see this trick or treat Wink
Back to top Go down
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Trick 'r Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick 'r Treat   Trick 'r Treat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:45 pm

sorry there spongebob but Trick r' treat contains grusome murders horrifying monsters and using heads as jackolanturns Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Trick 'r Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick 'r Treat   Trick 'r Treat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick 'r Treat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
planet irk :: Movie and Other Mass Media Reviews-
Jump to: