planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stalker with a Crush?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Stalker with a Crush? Empty
PostSubject: Stalker with a Crush?   Stalker with a Crush? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Stalker with a Crush? 035

Music to accompy this article

A character noted for their obsession with another character. They claim that the motivation for their morally outrageous acts is a simple wish to gain attention from the crush-ee. Alternatively, the obsession may be explained as a misguided desire to "protect" note the crush-ee, whether or not the crush-ee wants or needs such "protection". In any case, the more sincere they seem, the creepier they are.

Why does this happen? Because Love Makes some people Evil, and will often say, "If I Can't Have You, No One Will!"

There'll usually be a Double Standard at play with this topic. Male stalkers are more likely to be portrayed unsympathetically, and as an actual danger to their object of obsession. Female stalkers, by contrast, are likely to be portrayed sympathetically, and typically portrayed as charming or cute.

This can be a minor character who is seduced to evil by the Tragic Dream of being able to get who they want.

If the stalker manages to score because he's a stalker, it's because the target believes Stalking Is Love.

Personally I Find it creepy.

I think i might know what you're opinion is.............

Right?
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

Stalker with a Crush? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker with a Crush?   Stalker with a Crush? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 am

I agree with you the stalkers be it male or female I find creepy!!!
Your image that you used very creepyyyyyy and appropriate if anyone had a creature like that slaking them one would get a restraing order hahahahahah.

The music was suiting for this article-good work
Back to top Go down

Stalker with a Crush?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
planet irk :: Help-
Jump to: