planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is a "Tsundere"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

What is a "Tsundere"? Empty
PostSubject: What is a "Tsundere"?   What is a "Tsundere"? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:06 pm

(NOTE: THIS KIND OF PERSON CAN BE OF BOTH GENDERS)

What is a "Tsundere"? 0178

The Japanese term tsundere refers to a character who "runs hot and cold", alternating between two distinct moods Known as: "TsunTsun" (Aloof) and "DereDere" (Lovestruck)

The tsuntsun can range from the "silent treatments" to "That lovestruck kindergartener who pushes you into the sandbox." The reasons behind a Tsundere's behavior vary widely. Sometimes there are reasonable justifications for her actions. Other Times there are simply flow from the conflict between their feelings about the object of their affections and their reactions to having them.

The Tsundere is very popular with writers of Romantic Comedy because the conflicts between both personality facets can be easily utilized to generate both drama and comedy.

There Are two types of this character:

Type 1/harsh: These Tsundere have tsuntsun as their default mood. It takes something special to trigger their deredere side. The intensity of the tsuntsun behavior can range from "I must glare and fight my way through life" to grumpy pessimism. It's about which part of the tsundere personality is the public face and which the hidden. If the Tsundere is The Rival to the main character, she is more likely to be Type 1. Helping a rival out is usually accompanied by a line like "Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this for you."

Type 2/Sweet: These Tsundere have deredere as their default mood. They are sweet, kind and generous, but just happen to have a hidden violent side as well. In this case, temper is almost always triggered by someone or something else, usually their Love Interest. Often if they are insulted in someway.

Eaither way both have one thing in common.......they're very fickle women, no offense to anyone who is reading this.

A common way of showing that a Tsundere has mellowed or has had her heart won over by the Love Interest is to have her shift from Type A to Type B. If her motivations are inquired, she will often engage in a denial of their own feelings.

Last edited by Invader Zim on Tue May 22, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

What is a "Tsundere"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a "Tsundere"?   What is a "Tsundere"? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:50 pm

WOW- i really larned some new material-I never realized the Japanese had identifications and explanations for such personalities in their society.

It seems like they are also accepting of these traits in women.

I like how this personality an be used in drama as well as comedy-both work well for entertainment cheers lol! study sunny
Back to top Go down

What is a "Tsundere"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
planet irk :: Help-
Jump to: