planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeRegisterLog in

Pandorum (desiese in the movie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Pandorum (desiese in the movie) Empty
PostSubject: Pandorum (desiese in the movie)   Pandorum (desiese in the movie) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Psychosis brought about by being in deep-space for extended periods of time. Those afflicted experience severe paranoia, vivid hallucinations, and, eventually, homicidal rage. The condition is greatly effected by severe psychological trauma. Its Orbital Dysfunctional Syndrome are Psychological disorder stemming from excessive amounts of time spent conscious during space travel. The ailment takes full-blown effect when the victim is faced with unpleasant or painful truths. It starts with minor twitches, then auditory and visual hallucinations before becoming a severe psychotic episode. The most famous example is the first recorded case: a spaceship technician murdered his superiors before launching all 5000 cryosleep pods into space to their death, if you have any questions ask me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

PostSubject: Re: Pandorum (desiese in the movie)   Pandorum (desiese in the movie) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Hey [[u]Zack-WOW I thought I was reading something from the Bill Nye the Science guy. I am so glad that it is fictional. cheers Plus I could see some wird sports fans acting that way when their team does not win. cheers
Back to top Go down
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

PostSubject: Re: Pandorum (desiese in the movie)   Pandorum (desiese in the movie) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:58 pm

I also agree i am also glad it is fictional cheers I am also gland that the movie is rated R by the american motion picture corpition so no one under 17 can see it because it is very scary Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandorum (desiese in the movie)   Pandorum (desiese in the movie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandorum (desiese in the movie)
Page 1 of 1