planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are "Evil Teachers"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

What are "Evil Teachers"? Empty
PostSubject: What are "Evil Teachers"?   What are "Evil Teachers"? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:37 pm

What are "Evil Teachers"? 075

Most teachers are overall nice people who can be stern but fair. They are all useful in life and have great value in the education system of America.

Except this one.

The teacher who singles you out for ridicule and humiliation. The one who openly mocks you in front of the rest of the class. The one who tells you they want you to fail because you don't deserve to move up. If they teach gym, you'd better be ready for Dodgeball every day, if not worse. They're the Evil Teacher, the education system's answer to Gunnery Sergeant Hartman.

Sometimes they hate all children, but sometimes it's just one special child who becomes the target of their rancor. Either way, they are as cruel as they can possibly be within the confines of their job, but because they're a teacher, anyone seeking justice for their sadistic behaviour is likely to be summarily dismissed.

They're also almost always the most suspicious of the Ordinary High School Student with a Secret Identity and determined to uncover the Masquerade. Worse, maybe they have discovered it, and now the hero has to keep them from proving it to the entire population.

The Most famous example is Principal Trunchbull who is the main villian of Matilda, reputedly used by Roald Dahl as a surrogate for all the cruel tutors he had over the years. She's a Complete Monster. Incase you don't believe me see this drawing in the book.

What are "Evil Teachers"? 076

Her treatment of children, as Matilda deduces, is deliberately so extreme and outlandish that no kid's parents will believe the truth even on the off chance any child got up the courage to tell. (At that, she probably threatens the parents, too.) She cites Wackford Squeers from Nicholas Nickleby as inspiration: "He knew how to handle the little brutes, didn't he!" She throws children vast distances — including out of high windows — and puts them in "the Chokey" (essentially a torture chamber), all of which nearly kill the children involved. Plus the way she treats her own niece, the much more benevolent teacher Miss Honey.... It's actually implied that Trunchbull even may have had a hand in Miss Honey's father's death. Basically she 's hinted that she murdered her brother-in-law to get his estate and abuse his daughter. To Say a direct quote from the book "I broke your arm once, I can do it again, Jenny". Matilda uses her telekinetic powers to write on the blackboard, pretending to be the ghost of Miss Honey's father: "[...] or I will come and get you... like you got me." Trunchbull is appropriately terrified, and quits her job. She is never seen or heard from again and is even implied to be dead.

AND YOU THOUGHT MS. BITTERS FROM INVADER ZIM WAS BAD!!!

Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com
spongebob
Government Concil
Government Concil
spongebob

Characters
Name: spongebob
Desc.:
specices: sea sponge

What are "Evil Teachers"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are "Evil Teachers"?   What are "Evil Teachers"? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 am

Really enjyrd your article!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the examples were spot on cheers cheers cheers . The example from Matilda was excellent.
This gives an example through literature as opposed to Cartoons or film-Good job.

Also the teacher from Fairy odd parent-with the POP POP QUIZ-sorry that still makes me LAUGH.

Charlie browns teacher with no voice just the the noise. I am going to try to think of more study study lol!
Back to top Go down

What are "Evil Teachers"?
Page 1 of 1