planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
To acess all the features of this forum, please login or register.
planet irk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Planet Irk how may we help you

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godzilla against Mechagodzilla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invader Zim
Emperor
Emperor
Invader Zim

Characters
Name: Invader Zim
Desc.:
specices: Irken

Godzilla against Mechagodzilla Empty
PostSubject: Godzilla against Mechagodzilla   Godzilla against Mechagodzilla Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm

plot: When the mutant dinosaur Godzilla attacks Tateyama in the year 1999, the Diet decide to commission a robot constructed from the original Godzilla's bones, with help from Japan's top scientists. Four years later, the cyborg, called Kiryu, is finished and inducted into the Japan Self-Defense Forces along with its human pilots as the Kiryu Squadron. At the same time, Godzilla shows up once again, even though the JSDF seemed to finally defeat him. In the midst of the first battle, Kiryu's soul is awoken by Godzilla's roar, and brings with it the memories of his death years ago. This action makes Kiryu extremely angry and he proceeds to destroy the city around him. Horrified, the Kiryu Squadron can only watch in terror and alarm as the rampaging cyborg destroys more city property than Godzilla did. Kiryu is brought back to headquarters for further work. Meanwhile, Kiryu's main pilot, Lieutenant Akane Yashiro, tries to settle matters involving second lieutenant Susumu Hayama, scientist Tokumitsu Yuhara and his distressed daughter, Sara.

In my opion I like how godzilla/mechagodzilla/kiryu was reserected to fight the regenerated godzilla and saved the world with the help of Lieutnant Yashiro howver I did not understand what Doctor Yuhara was doing untill my mom told me he was flirting which found very odd. Sara in the english dub had a weird voice but I quickly got used to it other than that it was pretty good
Back to top Go down
https://planetirk.forumotion.com

Godzilla against Mechagodzilla
Page 1 of 1